Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New Shiny Threads for Spider-Man

I don't know what the obsession is with changing Spider-Man's costume...other than selling more action figures...which nowadays they don't make figures from all his costumes anyway and we get maybe 1 new relevant comic accurate 6 inch Spider-Man a year now....but I rant and digress...

~achem~ (Composing myself.)

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Spider-Man’s all new Spider-Armor, debuting in Amazing Spider-Man #656, from the superstar creative team of Dan Slott and Marcos Martin. Peter Parker may have hit the Big Time, but that hasn’t stopped new villains from terrorizing Manhattan. What kind of foe would prompt Spider-Man to suit up in this high-powered costume? Find out in Amazing Spider-Man #656!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #656 Written by DAN SLOTT, Penciled & Cover by MARCOS MARTIN - Captain America 70th Anniversary Variant Cover by JOE QUESADA
Rated A …$3.99 ON SALE IN MARCH!

Let's see how many jokes you can make in 10 minutes. Ready? I'll start. GO!

1. Spider-Tron!
2. You can hang him in the center of the room and disco dance all night.
3. Spider-Bling
4. I love that the spider legs now direct your attention to his crotch. That's what was missing before. problem solved.
5. ..is that an iron Superman spit curl on his head or really weird reflective effects?
6. He should be shinier. There I said it.

OK I'm bored of this game. Your turn!

1 comment :

  1. I'm liking Ramos' run on the character and the fact that they brought back Phil Urich as a bad-ass Hobgoblin, but I agree that these constant attempts to reinvigorate Spidey's wardrobe are tiresome. He's no Iron Man. ;)

    ReplyDelete